Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Return of The Floating Harveys


Fans of the floating harveys. Have you missed us? Do you wondering if we still float? Or have we simply drifted out to sea? Ah, we've been worried too.

Frankly, it's that damn Facebook. It's taken up all our time. My New Year's Resolution was to begin posting again. And to strengthen my back. And to master yeast breads. And to potty train the littlest floater. So, similtanously I will type this from the bathroom with the little princess on her throne, while my yeast rests and rises in the kitchen (not in the bathroom with The Pooper).

All this happening in Cobra Pose. Breathe, strengthen, lift, rise.

Really, I'm eating a chocolate chip muffin while the kids are with the grandmas. But I deserve points for even imagining the scenario, don't I?

Ok, so here are the posts that will soon follow...
1. Action shots of Abalone Fest. I know, it happened in October, 15 abalone, 50 guests. Shuck and Jive. Full color photos and images to follow.
2. Mirene outing. Crab Cake flipping under the Golden Gate Bridge. Still hard to believe it was a catering gig. Absolutely Glorious.
3. Floating Hijinks. That John Quality, he's a superstar. That Grace, she keeps us guessing.

We have been adrift, but we've floated home. Jennifer Parko Harvey

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Harveys. I heart you.

Soooo glad you're back. Now join twitter so we can be besties. It's kicking FB's butt in the popularity contest in my world. FB=time sucker (read: too. many. pages.). Tweet=super dupa quick updates!

xx

Big Blue's Driver said...

Love the updates!